By receiving your Slush Pass you are expected to respect everyone at the event regardless of their gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or other aspects of what we look like, where we come from, and who we are.
We do not accept any kind of disrespectful behavior in any of our events. Slush is meant to be a 100% positive experience from the beginning till the end for everyone at the event.
Disrespectful behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to gender, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, race, age, or religion.
- Deliberate intimidation.
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events.
- Unsolicited physical contact.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviors.
- Attendees violating these rules may be expelled from Slush at the discretion of the organizers.
Get it? Perfect! Let’s celebrate entrepreneurship together: equally and respectfully.
See something? Say something. If something disturbing happens to you or you see something inappropriate happening at the event, please reach out to our Security Helpdesk (located next to the Southern cloakroom) or our team.