Slush brings thousands of startups, investors, and attendees together in a meaningful way with relevance over scale.
Aside from the extravaganza taking place in the halls of Messukeskus, a key part is all the Side Events taking place around Helsinki during the same week.
Anyone is welcome to host a Community Side Event in Helsinki during Slush. Providing this opportunity has been one of the core building blocks of what Slush brings to the ecosystem — and will be in 2023 too.
Why should I organize a Side Event of Slush?
On Slush Week, everyone will be in Helsinki. Make the most out of it.
- This year we will be bringing 5,000 founders, 3,000 investors, and 2,000 corporate executives to Helsinki — all screened with our goal of maximizing relevance over scale.
- Investors worth over 3 trillion in assets under management will be walking around the streets of Helsinki, looking for places to network, learn, and have fun. The single largest gathering of venture capital will be here.
- Maybe your next co-founder, investor, investment lead, or employee is also planning to come. Take the chance and make them find their way to you.
- Investors and founders aside, Slush 2023 hosts leading tech executives, accredited international media, and policymakers. This crowd is invaluable and hard to reach anywhere else.
- Side Events are the second most popular activity at Slush, regardless of the ticket category. Everyone coming to Helsinki knows what Side Events are and why they are so valuable. Make yours stand out.
How does Slush support me?
All Side Events of Slush can be found from our Side Event listing, where any Slush visitor can freely explore them. Our Side Event Tool is central for Slush visitors, as Side Events are the second most popular activity at Slush.
Having your event listed there guarantees visibility among thousands of startup founders, investors, and corporate executives, all chosen with relevance over scale in mind.
Send your Side Event application and build the Slush Magic with us.
How do I get my event listed as a Slush Side Event?
It’s simple — find your way to the Slush Platform:
- Open “My Events” from the left-hand bar
- Open the green “Create an event” tap in the top right corner
- Choose “Create Community Side Event”
- Fill in the application and submit
- We will review your application and get back within a week
- When all is good and clear, the event will listed under “Other Side Events” on the Slush Platform